For a cost-effective and reliable sensor-operated faucet built with durability and commercial environments in mind, here’s Zurn’s AquaSense Z6915 Series. Seamless and sleek, this 4-inch deck-mount sensor faucet will maintain its polished chrome-plated finish despite high usage. The battery-powered Z6915-XL-TMV-1’s infrared proximity sensor senses the user for precise hands-free operation. For a long-term power solution, hardwired, plug-in, or our EcoVantage Hydroelectric Generator options are available. Its 1.5 gpm aerator and 30-second timeout feature save water and help keep costs down. Other flow control options include non-aerated and laminar flow with flow rates as low as 0.35 gpm. The Z6915-XL-TMV-1 features a single-faucet thermostatic mixing valve for advanced temperature control. AquaSense sensor faucets are constructed of high-quality lead-free cast brass making them a durable, water-efficient choice for new commercial and retrofit construction projects alike.
- Improves hygiene and sanitation by using touchless sensor technology
- Modern deck mounted 4″ centerset
- Water-efficient and vandal-proof 1.5 GPM aerator
- Regulates Temperature and Prevents Scalding with Included Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Quick installation, battery powered faucet – includes 4-AA batteries and mounting hardware
- Reduce water waste with convergence-type proximity sensor that detects precise user motion
- Durable lead-free brass with a chrome plated finish
- ADA compliant
- Limited 3-year warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.