For demanding commercial kitchen and washroom environments, Zurn’s AquaSpec widespread deck-mount faucet is a smart choice. Constructed of a durable, lead-free cast brass body, AquaSpec faucet valves contain a unique, heavy-duty quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridge. The cartridge is so durable, you can expect it to last up to 1-million cycles and its backed by our limited lifetime warranty. The Z831B4-XL-3F has a 5-3/8 in. centerline rigid or swing gooseneck spout with a polished chrome-plated finish. Its adjustable centers allow for spacing from 6 in. to 20 in. and can accommodate installation up to 1-1/8 in. thick. It features vandal-resistant, color-coded 4 in. wrist blade handles and comes with a vandal-resistant 0.5 GPM pressure-compensating laminar flow outlet. Whether you’re outfitting a foodservice, healthcare, or other type of facility, its durability and customizable options make the Z831B4-XL-3F a perfect, long-lasting solution.
- Widespread gooseneck faucet in polished chrome-plated finish has a sleek and clean appearance
- 0.5 GPM vandal-resistant, pressure-compensating laminar flow outlet conserves water and money
- Quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges last up to a million cycles
- Lead-free cast brass body provides durability while complying with the Safe Water Drinking Act
- Adjustable centers allow for installation from 6 in. to 20 in. apart and up to 1-1/8 in. thick
- ADA compliant, vandal-resistant, and color-coded 4 in. wrist blade handles
- Limited 3-year warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty on ceramic disc cartridge
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.