MultiScanner HD900c 1 Step multi-function stud finder locates studs, metal, and live AC electrical wiring behind walls, floors, and ceilings. The advanced ColorTrip display lights green in stud scan, blue in metal, and red in live AC scan modes. Screen flashes, or lights, red to alert the presence of live AC in Stud, DeepScan. and Metal Scan modes. A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change modes, while the ultra-bright display screen, SpotLite Pointer, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target.
- StudScan mode locates the center, edges, and direction of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) D
- DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm)
- WireWarning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) D in stud and metal scanning modes
- Metal scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) D, and ferrous metal, such as steel pipe, up to 3 in. (76 mm) D
- AC scan mode locates live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) D
- ACT (Auto Correcting technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud
- ColorTrip display with target spotlight indicates the direction and edge of the stud and illuminates when the center of the stud is detected
- Low battery indicator for optimum performance
- Signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets
- SpotLite pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to clearly indicate target location
- Translucent base and illuminated V marker groove for more accurate marking of target location
- Patented pivot pinch grip design promotes comfortable grip for more accurate scan results
Zircon Corporation ("Zircon") warrants to the original purchaser (or original user by gift) that this product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for its useful life (not to exceed twenty years from date of purchase).