If you"ve been using either laundered shop towels or textile shop rags, you can trust Wypall X70 reusable paper towels. WypAll X70 are heavy duty cloths, with high-tech HydroKnit fast-absorbing material. WypAll X70 premium industrial cloths are made of soft pulp fibers, bonded to a polypropylene base sheet for absorbency and tear resistance, making them suitable for removing dirt, oil, grime and solvents in a variety of industrial and manufacturing industries. Plus, they come in a convenient Brag Box (dispenses one at a time, as an alternative to a box of rags) and are so sturdy that they can often be used more than once (once you"ve used them a few times, they are disposable). They are designed to clean surfaces and tools, making them a must-have for the HVAC, automotive, manufacturing and industrial industries. When you"re running a business, it pays to use the very best supplies and WypAll fits the bill.
- 1 case = 1 Brag Box, 200 sheets
- WypAll X70 are durable, absorbent cloths that stay strong for cleaning performance
- Each industrial cloth measures 12.5" x 16.8" and cleans oil, dirt, grime and solvents; the Brag Box is designed for easy one-at-a-time dispensing
- The wicking power of HydroKnit picks up water almost instantly, and hangs on for fewer drips; Laundered shop rags can't match that kind of performance
- Pound for pound, WYPALL X70 Manufactured Rags hold more oil than rental shop towels and shop rags; One pop-up box replaces 10 lbs. of rags