Wooster Sherlock GT Extension Pole has a metal grip tip (smooth) that can quickly connect/disconnect Wooster compatible roller frames and tools with the push of a thumb lever instead of threading. Tools stay securely attached and won’t loosen with use. Comes with a conversion tip (stored in the grip) to adapt to threaded tools, as well. (Wooster Sherlock GT Extension Pole Conversion Tip (2-Pack) is available.) Change the length of the pole with the push of a thumb lever, as well; locks in 6 in. increments – no loosening or collapsing of pole length. Comfortable, non-slip hand grip. A strong and durable extension pole.
- Metal grip tip (smooth) holds many Wooster tools in place so they cannot twist or loosen
- Extend your reach with lock-in lever adjustments rather that twist-lock adjustments which can loosen and collapse the pole
- Roller frames, tools and pole length cannot loosen
- Hexagonal aluminum inner pole prevents twisting and adds strength
- Rugged, lightweight fiberglass outer pole adds durability
- 2 ft. to 4 ft. extension pole
Guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials.
There are no reviews yet.