Wooster Sherlock Roller Frame has a unique retaining spring that securely holds the roller cover to prevent it from slipping off. After painting, the roller cover removes quickly and easily with a single rap of the frame on the edge of a paint bucket or trash can. The solid cage allows even coverage of the surface being coated. The handle is threaded for attachment to all extension poles or can clip to Wooster Sherlock GT poles.
- Internal bearings for smoothest-rolling cage frame
- Remove roller cover with a single rap of the frame on the edge of a paint bucket or trash can
- Threaded handle for attachment to all extension poles
- Easy clip-on/clip-off compatibility with the Wooster Sherlock GT poles
- Sturdy, durable, easy-to-clean cage
- Cover removes with a single rap of the frame on the edge of a paint bucket