Designed and manufactured by M+A Matting, the WET STEP mat provides excellent slip-resistance and ergonomic benefits in wet areas. Drainage holes allow water to freely drain away, and an antimicrobial treatment protects the mat from odor-causing bacteria, mold, mildew, and fungus that typically thrive in wet or humid environments. WET STEP mats are certified high-traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI). Unlike many wet area mats, WET STEP mats are constructed with durable closed-cell nitrile foam, providing a soft and comfortable surface for bare feet. WET STEP mats provide a safe, clean, and comfortable surface to stand in locker rooms, showers, and around swimming pools and hot tubs. WET STEP mats are resistant to microbes and can be autoclave sterilized, making them ideal for use in medical setting such as operating rooms and scrub areas.
- SLIP RESISTANT and SAFE Drainage holes allow water to freely drain away; certified high traction by the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI)
- Comfortable 1/4 in. high-density nitrile rubber foam provides excellent anti-fatigue properties and feels great to bare feet
- Clean anti-microbially treated to help prevent odors and degradation; mold and mildew resistant; anti-fungal
- Durable nitrile rubber foam is UV resistant and lasts considerably longer than PVC (vinyl) foam
- Please note, mat size is approximate as rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time, tolerable manufacturing size variance is 3-5%