This Lighting Safe-T-Brace allows you to safely install your ceiling fan or lighting fixture in three easy steps without having to access attic space. Ideal for installation during new construction or remodeling, this mounting brace can be put into finished ceilings through a 4 in. hole. This brace works with all ceiling fans, so you do not have to worry about size or compatibility. The brace’s three teeth easily twist and lock into the ceiling joists, its threaded multiple lead adjusts quickly and its square tube allows for easy turning. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the brace to fit your project needs. The brace works with existing ceiling joists between 16 in. and 24 in. wide. The Safe-T-Brace comes with everything you need for installation, including easy-to-follow instructions. It also includes a Safe-T-Cap to protect bolts and wires during drywall installation and painting.
- Safely and easily hang a ceiling fan or lighting fixture during new construction or remodeling
- 6 knockouts for conduit or Romex connections; includes 1 Romex connector
- Designed for installation without having to access attic space
- UL Listed to support lighting fixtures 150 lbs. or less on 16 in. centers and 50 lbs. or less on 24 in. centers; supports fans 70 lbs. or less
- Includes safe-t-cap to protect bolts and wires and all hardware for installation
- Comes with everything you need for installation, including easy-to-follow instructions