WD-40 Multi-Use Product displaces moisture and quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits. WD-40 Multi-Use Product protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements. WD-40 Multi-Use Product works to free sticky mechanisms as it loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts. WD-40 Multi-Use Product removes and gets under grease, grime, and gunk. This non-aerosol formula also dissolves sticky residue, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material. WD-40 Multi-Use Product's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts.
- MULTI-USE AEROSOL SPRAY: With a traditional spray nozzle, this unique lubricant comes in an industrial 16 oz. size. Offering easy to use application, this multi-purpose lubricant helps protect your tools as you tackle big jobs, so you"re ready for anything
- ONE FORMULA. FIVE FUNCTIONS: WD-40 Multi-Use Product offers one formula with five functions. It lubricates, penetrates, protects, removes, and displaces moisture. WD-40 Multi-Use Product doesn"t use silicone, kerosene, water, graphite, or chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs)
- THOUSANDS OF WAYS TO LUBRICATE: This lubricating spray can be used on alloy wheels, engines, hedge trimmers, hinges, bikes, and all the nuts and bolts you throw its way. With long lasting performance and protection, it will get the job done
- TOOLKIT IN A CAN: This multi-purpose lubricant is truly a toolkit in a can. Harness the power of WD-40 as you get every job done with ease. This formula has been around for over 65 years and has over 2,000 different uses
- SAFE FOR ALMOST ANYTHING: WD-40 Multi-Use Product is safe on rubber, metal, wood, and most plastics (avoid use on polycarbonate and clear polystyrene plastic). Use it on your bike to prevent rust or prevent mud from sticking, or on sports equipment like golf clubs and metal baseball bats