This 3/4 in. temperature and pressure relief valve is used to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hr. It features a bronze body with NPT male inlet and NPT female outlet connections, unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating and a test lever. This valve is ASME rated and CSA listed. Temperature relief is 210 degree F (99 degree C), Pressure relief range is 75 psi to 150 psi (5.2 - 10.3 bar). Standard pressure settings are 75, 100, 125 or 150 psi (5.27, 7.03, 8.79 or 10.55 bar).
- Required safety device on all water heaters
- Prevents water heater from blowing up
- Brass body construction
- Temperature relief is 210 degree F (99 degree C)
- Pressure relief range is 75 psi - 150 psi
- ASME rated, CSA listed
- Features unique thermostat with special thermo-bonded coating
- Used to provide automatic temperature and pressure protection to hot water supply tanks and hot water heaters up to 105,000 BTU/hour
- ANSI Z21.22 certified
- Includes test lever and stainless steel spring
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.