Southwire Armorlite Type MC Quick Pre-cut Length Whips are suitable for branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings. They can also be used for power, lighting, control and signal circuits. Conductors are made of soft drawn solid copper and are cabled together with a binder tape bearing the print legend wrapped around the assembly.
- Brand received (Cerrowire or Southwire) varies by zip code
- Approved for concealed or exposed installations
- Permitted for use in environmental air-handling spaces per NEC
- Lightweight aluminum interlocked armor rated for 600-Volt
- Solid copper THHN/THWN insulated singles with a green insulated copper grounding conductor
- Cut to length type MC cable with factory installed zinc-die cast snap-in fittings
- 8 in. conductor leads with 1/2 in. insulation stripped
- Color coded packaging and labels to identify voltage and number of conductors
There are no reviews yet.