Waterproof your outdoor splices with the DryConn Medium, Aqua/Red wire connector. This quality 1-step connector is filled with a dielectric silicone sealant that surrounds splices, making it water and corrosion resistant. This is an ideal choice for outdoor electrical connections exposed to condensation, water vapors or dust. The DryConn Aqua/Red meets the conditions set by the most recent NEC Code Book, requiring a UL 486G listed connector to be used for all splices in wet and damp locations.
- For use in patio and deck lighting, outdoor sound systems, exterior building lights, landscape lighting
- Waterproof and corrosion proof
- UL 486G listed, 600-Volt rated
- 1 step installation with no pre- twisting of wires necessary
- Minimum capacity 2 of # 18 wires
- Maximum capacity of 3 #10 wires
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.