When you've got a lot of ground to cover and little time to plow it, the Toro Power Clear 721 R-C gives you the clear edge in speed, quality and convenience. You'll plow through the snow in no time with a throw distance of 35 ft. and Toro's powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine. Save your muscles with a commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, plus your budget with extended life paddles. And you'll have minimal clogging with Toro's Power Curve Technology. You can rest easy knowing that Toro stands behind this product with a 2-year full warranty. Count on it.
- For questions about service and repair, please reference the Service & Repair document
- Plow like the pros; make your job easier than ever with a commercial-grade ergonomic and enhanced handle, plus extended life paddles
- Power to blast through snow; Toro's powerful 212cc 4-cycle OHV engine gives you the power to slice through snow in no time and throw it 35 ft.
- Get a move on. keep moving to get the job done faster with the self-propel Power Propel system; theÂ uniqueÂ scraper keeps the paddle in constant contact with the ground, pulling you through the snow
- Shreds snow fast; efficiently shreds through snow while reducing clogging with the curved rubber paddles and housing of Power Curve Technology
- Take aim with ease; aim exactly where you want to throw snow with the mounted chute lever
- Put snow where you want it. with a touch of the hand, the locking deflector lets you aim exactly where you want to throw snow from the chute
- More room for what matters; the sleek, compact design means you can easily store it for quick use and have plenty of room for the stuff that really matters
- Right fit for you; ideal for medium-sized driveways that can hold up to 9 parked cars and 2 in.-9 in. of snow, with limited garage or shed storage
- We've Got You Covered. Toro stands behind this product with a 2-year full warranty, not just limited coverage, and 1-year commercial warranty.
- Guaranteed quick start; starts in 1 or 2 pulls with the guaranteed-to-start promise
- For best starting results use non-ethanol fuel with an octane rating of 87 or higher, use fresh fuel less than 30-days old, add fuel stabilizer to reduce starting problems, do not mix oil with gas
- Based on average Traqline unit share for snow blower market from 2013 - March 2020
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. For more information, please visit www.ttcoCAProp65.com