This 2001 SPST 180-swivel mounting in Lexan Housing 208-277-Volt photo control is great for your Flood Lamp, Patio Lamp, Decorative Lighting. The sensor is conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants so that Photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye. Meets ANSI/UL773A.
- All Lexan enclosures are impact and vandal resistant, translucent Lexan dome prolongs cell life by further screening out ultraviolet rays, dome and base are ultrasonically welded for maximum strength
- Sensor: conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants, photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Energy savings is this photo control works with screw base CFLs and averages under 1-Watt power consumption, the turn on is 1 to 5fc; turn off is 3 to 15fc, without the slide in position, ON/OFF adjustment is easily made by moving a slide cover, no tools required
- Photo control is easy to operate as delay is up to 2-minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc. with temperature range -40 degree to +140 degree F (-40 degree to +60 degree C)
- Photo control cell is made of cadmium sulphide, epoxy conformal coated, 1/2 in. Dia with contacts that will remain closed between dusk and dawn, (the unit fails in the on position) and 3 colors coded lead wires, minimum 6 in. wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105 degree C