The Single Pole Single Throw Flush Mounting Lexan Housing Photo Control will automatically have your outdoor light(s) turn on when it gets dark. It is great for your Pole Lanterns, Lawn Lighting, Walkways applications. The Photocell fits all outdoor lamp posts for easy installation. It requires no daylight savings time adjustments as it responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye. It works with screw base CFLs and has power consumption average less than 1-Watt.
- Flush mounting through 0.6875 in. hole in post lantern or lighting fixture, 3/8 in. NPT, stem 3/4 in. long gasket and nut supplied, control housing is weather-resistant molded Lexan with ultrasonically welded seams
- Sensor is conformed coated cadmium-sulfide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants, photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Works with screw base CFLs with ON/OFF: turn on is 1 to 5fc, turn off are 3 to 15fc and power consumption averages under 1-Watt
- Easy to operate with delay on and off up to 2-minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc. in temperature range of -40 degree F to +140 degree F (-40 degree C to +60 degree C)
- Cell is cadmium sulfide, conformed coated, 1/2 in. Dia with normally closed contacts (the unit fails in the on position)
- Lead wires consists of 3 color coded, minimum 9 in. wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105 degree C