The 2001 is a 120-Volt SPST with 180 Swivel mounting in Lexan Housing Photo Control. The Photocell in this photo control is perfect for your flood lamp, patio lamp, decorative lighting applications as it will respond the light spectrum near to that of human eye. Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists of effects of moisture and airborne contaminants.
- All lexan enclosures are impact and vandal resistant, translucent lexan dome prolongs cell life by further screening out ultraviolet rays, dome and base are ultrasonically welded for maximum strength
- Sensor is conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants providing the photocell to be able to respond to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Energy savings as it works with screw base CFLs with on/off: turn on is 1 to 5fc, turn off is 3 to 15 fc, without the slide in position, on/off adjustment is easily made by moving a slide cover, no tools required
- Photo control operates by delay up to 2 minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc. in temperature range from -40 to +140F (-40 to +60C)
- Cell is cadmium sulphide, epoxy conformal coated, 1/2 in. Dia, the contacts remain closed between dusk and dawn, (the unit fails in the on position) there are 3 color coded lead wires, minimum 6 in. wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105C
There are no reviews yet.