Automatically have your outdoor light(s) turn on when it gets dark is perfect for your Pole Lanterns, Lawn Lighting, Walkways applications. It works with CFLS to create energy savings. Cell is cadmium sulphide, conformed coated, 1/2 in. Dia with contacts normally closed (the unit fails in the on position).
- Flush mounting through 0.6875 in. hole in post lantern or lighting fixture, 3/8 in. NPT, stem 3/4 in. long gasket and nut supplied, control housing is weather-resistant molded Lexan with ultrasonically welded seams
- Sensor is conformed coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants, photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye
- Easy to operate as delay is up to 2 minutes to prevent false switching due to light from passing vehicles, lightning, etc. turn on is 1 to 5fc, turn off is 3 to 15fc
- Energy savings as it works with screw base CFLs with power consumption averages less than 1-Watt
- 5-year limited warranty
- Lead wires consists of 3 color coded, minimum 9 in. wire leads, #16AWG, rated for 105 degree C
- Temperature range of -40 degree F to +140 degree F (-40 degree to +60 degree C)
There are no reviews yet.