Gardner Bender provides a complete line of staple and fastening solutions for all industries, including industrial, residential, construction or manufacturing. From low voltage wire to service entrance cables, professionals rely on Gardner Bender for quality fastening products. The Gardner Bender plastic staples feature zinc-plated nails and UV-resistant polyethylene saddles. These staples are excellent for securing romex, UF and other types of non-metallic cable. UV-stable white plastic staples are great for securing non-metallic (NM) cables.
- Fits most common romex sizes
- Nails are already secured in plastic strap
- Quick, easy, non-conductive
- UV-resistant polyethylene saddles will not rust, rot or deteriorate
- Secures 2 conductor #10, #12 and #14 Non-Metallic BX, MC, AC and UF cable to wood surfaces
- Nail heads are recessed for minimum exposure
- Zinc-plated nails resist rust and corrosion
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
1 Year Limited
There are no reviews yet.