DEWALT delivers innovation in heat guns with the introduction of the D26950 Heat Gun. The variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings on the gun. A Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up. The Built-in hang ring adds a convenient storage feature, while the Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over. The Heat Gun ships with a Cord Protector to keep the cord from tearing away from the housing.
- Variable temperature control allows for adjustment of the heat settings
- Built-in overload protection shuts the heating element down and prevents burn up
- Separate internal components allows maintenance on both the motor and the heating element
- Built-in innovative kickstand support provides greater stability and prevents tip over
- Cord protector keeps the cord from tearing away from the housing
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov – Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
90 Day Money Back Guarantee ; 1 Year Free Service Contract ; 3 Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.