Sylvania SubstiTUBE CURVALUME IPS LED T8 lamps are an energy saving alternative, designed to replace traditional fluorescent T8 lamps. These shatter-resistant LED T8 lamps contain no mercury, provide instant light and a uniform light distribution. Engineered to operate on existing instant start and select programmed rapid start electronic T8 ballasts, these lamps minimize labor and recycling costs. Since the SubstiTUBE CURVALUME IPS LED T8 is not affected by switching cycles, these lamps can be used with occupancy or vacancy sensors for optimal energy savings.
- Reduces energy consumption up to 43%
- No warm-up time, instant-on with full end-to-end illumination and stable lamp to lamp color
- Glass free and impact resistant
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixtures
- Suitable for dry and damp locations (cannot come in direct contact with water)
- Maximize energy savings with occupancy sensors