Sylvania Metalarc pro-tech lamps allow added flexibility by incorporating open fixture technology to a full complement of lamp wattages. The Metalarc pro-tech metal halide lamps were created to fill the need for a safe light source for applications where a protective lens on the metal halide fixture was either impractical or detrimental to fixture design. The Metalarc pro-tech lamp design enhances safety in open or enclosed fixtures and includes a shroud around the arc tube and, in some cases, a thicker walled outer jacket. In addition, Metalarc pro-tech lamps have a reduction in UV output compared to standard metal halide lamps. With the benefit of open fixtures, these high output Metalarc pro-tech lamps are ideal for higher ceiling applications where enclosed fixtures might previously have been necessary. The use of open fixtures means more light output over life and lower maintenance costs because there are no lenses to gather dirt and dust, thus extending lamp replacement procedures.
- Full range of high wattage lamps from 175 through 1000-Watts in a mogul bas
- Metalarc pro-tech design glass shroud for containment and UV-reduction
- Open or enclosed fixture operation
- Reduced luminaire dirt depreciation by use of open fixture
- Retrofits into standard sockets
- Available in clear and coat