For over 170 years, STANLEY (R) has developed and delivered hand tools that have helped to build this great nation of ours. This set is designed to meet the needs of the professional mechanic. Each of these tools has a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Includes regular and deep sockets, combination wrenches, extensions, ratchets and bit holder
- Stanley (R) drive tools are forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Each ratchet handle is ergonomically designed and has an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach, low-profile quick-release button
- Stanley (R) sockets feature our Max-Drive (TM) design, a unique radius corner design which provides 15 percent more torque to tighten fasteners easily and simplify the turning of rounded corners
- Helps reduce fastener wear by minimizing contact on outer 5 percent of fastener; helping increase life expectancy
- Helps reduce slipping on frozen or rusted fasteners
- All Stanley (R) ratchets and sockets are manufactured globally, and are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
Limited Lifetime Warranty
There are no reviews yet.