Hammers may seem like simple tools, but they are among the most difficult hand tools to manufactures. At Stanley, every hammer is engineered with safety in mind. Stanley’s latest duel density grip design reduces the effect of torque on the wrist and elbows. In fact, in independent lab test the FatMax Xtreme AntiVibe Hammer transmitted 30% less torque through the grip than a standard 1 piece hammer.
- Patented torsion control grip technology reduces the effects of torque on wrists and elbows
- Patented AntiVibe technology minimizes vibration and shock at impact
- Magnetic nail start feature for extended reach and one-handed nailing capability
- Checkered face design increases control and accuracy when driving nails
- Balanced heads, ergonomically-designed grips and handles shaped to prevent slipping
- Long lasting
- Durable construction
Limited lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.