Use this Homeline 125 Amp Two-Pole Circuit Breaker to protect circuitry in Square D Homeline load centers and CSEDs from overloads or short circuits. This breaker is designed with a thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism for excellent detection of both short surges and long-term over currents. It is rated for 120/240 VAC and has a 10K AIR.
- Square D Homeline 125 Amp 2-Pole Circuit Breaker
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Compatible with Square D Homeline breaker boxes and CSED devices
- Thermal-magnetic tripping mechanism, 1 in. format
- For installation in 120/240-Volt AC systems and 10K AIR
- UL Listed and ANSI certified
- 10,000 Amp interrupting rating