This Sloan REGALÂ® XL exposed flushometer is designed for use with 1.6 GPF floor mounted or wall hung top spud bowls. The flushometer includes ADA compliant handle. It also includes a vandal resistant stop cap with set screw, and sweat solder adapter with cover tube and cast set screw wall flange.
- For use with floor mounted top spud bowls
- For use with wall hung top spud bowls
- ADA compliant
- Vandal resistant stop cap
- 1.6 gpf
- Exposed flushometer
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing
- AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degree ), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush
- Flush valve's 3: 2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3 in. flapper, for leak-free performance
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper
- AquaPiston canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration
- Standard 12 in. rough-in.
- DryLock System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage
- WaterSense toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6 Gal. toilets