SIMPSON’s Industrial generators are perfect for providing power at work sites, recreational facilities, residential location, and more. Many are equipped with a foldable handle for ease of mobility and storage. Their heavy-duty roll cage frames provide durability and protection for the generator. Whether tailgating before a game, charging tools at a construction site or providing backup power for your home, rely on SIMPSON® for your power needs.
- HONDA® GX270 engine with a low oil shutdown feature (50-State compliant)
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame with a foldable handle for easy mobility and storage
- 4500 running watts, 5000 starting watts
- Never-flat wheels for ease of maneuverability across various terrain
- Fuel tank capacity 7.9 gal gasoline
- Run time 25% load: 17 hrs
- Unit Dimensions: L: 30.25” x W:25” x H: 27”
- Unit Weight: 151 lbs
- The actual product may vary slightly from product images
*Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufactures’ Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators.
**See Operator’s Manual for complete warranty details.
***ANSI/PGMA G300-2018 compliant
- UPC (Online): 879399006265
- Power Type: Gasoline
- Running Watts: 4500
- Starting Watts: 5500
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7.9
- Engine Brand: HONDA GX270
- Run Time at 50% Load (hours/tank or charge): 17
- Tires: 9. in Never-flat