This 125 Amp 4-Space 8-Circuit Outdoor Main Lug Load Center is designed for all-weather use with a NEMA Type 3R rating. It is made of hot-dipped galvanized steel for rust resistance and has a polyester powder-coat finish for further protection from corrosion. EQ load centers with main lugs feature a combination trim box in one package.
- Type-G90, hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel enclosure provides corrosion protection
- Aluminum bus bar
- Interiors offer removal in seconds
- 1-piece bus bar construction designed for use with circuit breakers
- Positive load side circuit breaker hook rails
- Ideal for subfeed applications
- 100 Amp maximum breaker
- NEMA type 3R: enclosure is intended for outdoor use primarily to provide a of protection against falling rain and sleet and must remain undamaged by the formation or ice on the enclosure; they are not intended to provide protection against conditions such as dust, internal condensation or internal icing
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.