Scotch Delicate Surface Painter's Tape is great for surfaces that require a little extra care such as wood floors, wallpaper, cabinets, painted drywall, and freshly painted walls (painted at least 24 hours ago). This delicate surface tape with gentle adhesive can stay on interior surfaces for up to 60 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind. This tape features Edge-Lock Technology that seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines and Clean removal for your more sensitive projects, including accent walls, decorative stripes, and patterns. Whether you're protecting your hardwood floors from paint splatter or going all out with a decorative mural, rely on Scotch Delicate Surface Painter's Tape for a professional look that's easy on your surfaces.
- Use-on surfaces: designed for use on delicate surfaces such as painted drywall, freshly painted walls (painted at least 24 hours ago), wood floors, wallpaper, veneers, and cabinets
- Days clean removal: 60-day interior Clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue. Not intended for exterior use.
- Recommended for: Accent walls, decorative stripes, or patterns
- Paint lines: Edge-Lock Technology seals out paint to deliver sharp paint lines
- ADHESIVE LEVEL: Gentle
- Performance: UV and sunlight resistant
- Size: 1.41 in. x 60 yd.
- Pack out: 4 rolls/pack
- Sustainability: Made from 50% renewable resources; Solvent-free Adhesive; Tape made in a zero-landfill site certified for energy management (ISO 500001 certified); Core made with 70% post-consumer waste
- Application tips: for great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry, and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly; next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go; and lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- Removal tips: wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape; lift the tape up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
Product Brochure Specification Use Care Instructions