Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape is a general purpose masking tape designed for use on non-damageable surfaces. Use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic for the protection you need to get the job done. Scotch Contractor Grade Masking Tape holds to surfaces for up to 3 days and then removes easily without leaving any sticky residue behind.
- Use-on surfaces: designed for use on vinyl, carpet, metal, and plastic
- Days clean removal: 3-day interior and 1-day exterior Clean removal leaves behind no damage or sticky residue
- Adhesive level: strong
- Size: 1.41 in. x 60.1 yd.
- Pack out: 1 roll/pack
- Sustainability: Made from 50% renewable resources; Adhesive made with natural rubber; Tape made in a site certified for energy management (ISO 50001 certified); Core made with 70% post-consumer waste
- Tape application tips: For great paint results make sure the surface is clean, dry and dust-free so that the tape sticks properly; next, apply the tape onto the surface while pressing down firmly as you go; and lastly, let the tape set for about 30 to 60 minutes before painting
- Tape removal tips: wait until the paint is dry to the touch before removing the tape; lift it up by slowly pulling it back on itself, then removing at a 45-degree angle
There are no reviews yet.