Experience strength and durability with a wrench unlike any other, the 8 in. RIDGID Heavy-Duty Straight Pipe Wrench (catalog number 31005, model 8). Built to perform in the harshest jobsite conditions, this 8 in. straight pipe wrench accommodates all forms of pipe work with strength and accuracy with a pipe capacity of 1 in. The full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs. Designed for ease of operation, the wrench features convenient self-cleaning threads as well as easily and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws, and spring assemblies. Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle, it provides long-lasting strength and durability that can withstand heavy-duty and long-term use. This standout red-colored wrench is easy to locate in your toolbox and complies with GGG-W65IE, Type II, and Class A federal specifications.
- Durable 8 in. straight pipe wrench has an ideal pipe capacity of 1 in. for heavy-duty plumbing tasks
- Full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications, making it great for both professional plumbers and working homeowners
- Designed for ease of operation with threads that self-clean and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws and spring assemblies
- Constructed with ductile-iron housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle for long-lasting strength and durability
- Wrench’s standout red color makes it easy to locate in toolboxes
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details