Experience strength and durability with a wrench unlike any other, the 18 in. RIDGID Aluminum Straight Pipe Wrench (catalog number 31100, model 818). Built to perform in the harshest jobsite conditions, this USA made 18 in. straight pipe wrench accommodates all forms of pipe work with strength and accuracy with a pipe capacity of 2-1/2 in. The full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs. Designed for ease of operation, the wrench features convenient self-cleaning threads as well as easily and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws, and spring assemblies. Constructed with high-quality aluminum and an easy to hold I-beam handle, it provides long-lasting strength and durability that can withstand heavy-duty and long-term use. This lightweight aluminum pipe wrench weighs only 3-3/4 lbs., making it approximately forty percent lighter than heavy-duty models while still offering all the same benefits.
- Durable 18 in. straight pipe wrench has an ideal pipe capacity of 2-1/2 in. for heavy-duty plumbing tasks
- Full-floating forged alloy steel hook jaws provide maximum gripping power and quick ratcheting action during pipe adjustment jobs
- Ideal for a wide variety of applications, making it great for both professional plumbers and working homeowners
- Designed for ease of operation with threads that self-clean and quickly replaceable hook jaws, heel jaws and spring assemblies
- 3-3/4 lb. wrench is approximately 40% lighter than heavy-duty models yet still offers the same perks with lightweight convenience
- Constructed with high-quality aluminum housing and an easy to hold I-beam handle for long-lasting strength and durability
- Lifetime Warranty: RIDGID tools are warranted to be free of defects in workmanship and material. See manufacture warranty for details