The Rheem Professional Classic 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 38,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly low-NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. The push button ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed TOP mounted temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
- California residents: this water heater does not meet ultra-low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements; regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters; please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters and if so please select an approved ULN model
- 50 Gal. tank provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people
- Delivers 76 Gal. of hot water in the first hour
- Uniform energy factor 0.65 makes this efficient
- Maintenance free - no filter to clean or replace
- Push button ignition system simplifies the startup process
- Self-diagnostic gas valve monitors system performance
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Narrow tank profile fits in a variety of indoor spaces
- Rated for installations up to 8,400 ft.
- Factory installed top mounted temperature and pressure relief valve
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov