The Rheem Professional Classic Plus Heavy Duty 75 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Power Vent Water Heater comes with a 75,100 BTU/hour environmentally friendly Low NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 5 or more people. The electronic ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. The self-diagnostic gas control valve monitors system performance. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 1 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
- California residents: water heater does not meet Ultra Low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements; regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters; Please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters and if so please select an approved ULN model.
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- Uses indoor air for combustion; blower exhausts the flue gases
- Standard 110-Volt electrical connection
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal venting termination
- 8-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov