The Rheem Performance 50 Gal. Natural Gas Tall Water Heater comes with a 38,000 BTU/hour environmentally friendly low-NOx burner that provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people. The push button ignition system ensures safe and easy startup. Its maintenance free combustion air intake system means there are no filters to clean and replace. A premium grade anode rod provides long lasting tank protection. Factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve and 3/4 in. water connections are included with the water heater for easy installation.
- California & Utah Residents (Utah Effective 7/1/18): THIS WATER HEATER DOES NOT MEET ULTRA LOW NOX (ULN) EMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS. REGULATIONS PROHIBIT THE SALE, SHIPMENT OR INSTALLATION OF THIS WATER HEATER IN ANY AIR QUALITY DISTRICT THAT REQUIRES ULN WATER HEATERS. Please refer to the maps below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model.
- 50 Gallon tank provides ample hot water for households with 3 to 5 people
- Natural gas water heater costs less to operate than electric models
- Delivers 85 Gallons of hot water in the first hour
- 6 year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- 1-year in home labor warranty for peace of mind
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean or replace
- Push button ignition system simplifies the startup process
- Rated for installations up to 8,400 ft.
- Narrow tank profile fits in a variety of indoor spaces
- 0.63 uniform energy factor indicates an energy efficient water heater
- Designed for easy replacement of your existing water heater
- Meets 2015 NAECA standards
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov