The Rheem Classic 50 Gal. Power Direct Vent water heater allows for flexible venting using PVC, ABS or CPVC vent options. Unit can be vented horizontal or vertical termination. A standard 120-Volt electrical connection is required. This water heater uses outside air for combustion allowing unit to fit into tight spaces.
- California residents: this water heater does not meet ultra-low NOx (ULN) emissions requirements, regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters, please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Electronic gas control for improved monitoring and service
- (2) pipe system: (1) pipe pulls in outside air for combustion and the other exhausts combustion gases
- 120-Volt powered blower
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Long venting lengths up to 100 ft.
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal venting termination
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Models are certified for applications up to 10,200 ft. above sea level
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov