The Rheem Classic Power Vent 40 Gal. Short Natural Gas Power Vent Water Heater comes with a 36,000 BTU/hour low NOx burner. Flexible venting options up to 100 ft. using PVC, ABS or CPV vent pipe options. The unit is high altitude compliant up to 6,000 ft. above sea level.
- California residents: water heater does not meet ultra-low Nox (ULN) emissions requirements; regulations prohibit the sale, shipment or installation of this water heater in any air quality district that requires ULN water heaters; please refer to the map below to confirm if your home is in a district that requires ULN emission water heaters, and if so please select an approved ULN model
- Standard 120 VAC electrical connection
- Uses indoor air for combustion blower exhausts the flue gases
- Exclusive air/fuel shut-off device
- Maintenance free – no filter to clean
- Protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal venting termination
- Premium grade anode rod provides long-lasting tank protection
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- 6-year limited tank and parts warranty
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.