The R5001 LPG regulator is suggested for Barbecue Grills, Camp Stoves, Patio Heaters and Other Low Pressure Appliances with side burner using Quick Connect type 1-inlet. Very easy to use. Just connect the 2-hoses to the Grill and side burner.
- For barbecue grills, camp stoves, patio heaters and other low pressure appliances using LPG
- 60,000 BTU/hour capacity
- Maximum inlet pressure 250 psi
- Low pressure outlet 11 in. W.C.
- Quick connect type 1-inlet x 3/8 in. FNPT outlet
- Dual two 21 in. L hose with 3/8 in. F flare end fitting on each outlet
- UL and CSA listed
- Install outdoors only
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: 1. Combustion by-products produced when using this product contains chemical known to the state of California to cause cance, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. 2. This product contains chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash your hands after handling this product. Please look out for more information at: www.p65warnings.ca.gov
3 years against manufacturing defect, Not for miss installation or miss application, limited to replace the product x mail