The 3/4″ DUXLC Dielectric Union is utilized on potable water applications for protection against piping system deterioration caused by galvanic and stray current corrosion. Required where dissimilar metals are used in piping systems, materials for the 3/4″ DUXLC include a zinc-coated steel body, union nut, bolts, and nuts, as well as cast steel flanges, low lead brass tailpiece, nylon insulator, and EPDM gaskets. Its maximum working water pressure is 250 psi for threaded fittings and 175 psi for flanged fittings, with a 180 degree F maximum working water temperature. The 3/4″ DUXLC comes standard with a female iron pipe x female copper sweat joint.
- Multiple size options for versatile installation
- Couples dissimilar piping materials for ultimate convenience and low installation costs
- High protection from piping deterioration
- Female iron pipe x female copper sweat connection comes standard
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 by IAPMO R&T
- Easy To Install
- Dielectric Union
- Commonly used on residential water heaters
- installed on potable water lines
- 175 maximum pressure
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -Â www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.