The NCLX Temperature and Pressure Relief Valve incorporate an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming). It has male inlet and female outlet, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc and stainless steel spring. Test lever standard.
- Provides effective isolation from mineral deposits and galvanic corrosion
- Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief
- Every valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- Listed by CSA and ASME
- Factory set at 150 psi
- Maximum temperature of 210 degree F
- Male inlet
- Female outlet
- Cast bronze body
- Brass and stainless steel internal parts
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
There are no reviews yet.