he Rheem Professional Classic 30 Gal. Electric Point-Of-Use Water Heater has a space saving design that’s ideal for installations in tight spaces and can supply a quick source of hot water for a single application. The heater includes two 2,000-Watt elements and a factory installed temperature and pressure relief valve. This point of use water heater requires a 240-Volt electrical source for installation and can be mounted on a wall. This model has a 6-year limited tank and parts warranty.
- 30 Gal. tank provides a small amount of hot water and is ideal for point of single point of use applications
- Electric water heater is easy to maintain
- 6-year limited warranty on tank and parts for your convenience
- Temperature and pressure relief valve included
- Factory installed pressure and temperature relief valve
- Two 2000-Watt heating elements
- Requires a 240-Volt connection for installation
- Space saving design is ideal for placement in kitchens, bathrooms and other areas
- Over-temperature protector cuts off power in excess temperature situations
- Automatic thermostat keeps water at desired temperature
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Owner’s Manual Warranty Specification Use Care Instructions
There are no reviews yet.