The newly redesigned Bardon urinal provides flexible flushing options along with a bold new contemporary look. Based on your selected flush meter, the Bardon operates in the range from 0.125 (1/8th) gallon to 1.0 GPF. When paired with a 0.125 GPF flush meter this urinal is ideal for water conservation installations and qualifies as a High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU) that can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED Green Building Rating System.
- New design aesthetic with elevated urinal shelf and bolder contemporary design lines
- Enhanced geometry to maintain leadership as 1 of the industry’s best performers in limiting splash-back
- Increased trap way diameter allows for accelerated drain flow
- Accuflush technology: ultra-low consumption down to 0.125 GPF (0.47 lpf) or up to 1.0 GPF (3.8 lpf) depending on flush valve selection
- WaterSense compliant when used with a 0.125 or 0.5 GPF WaterSense-compliant flush meter
- New rigid snap-in stainless-steel strainer increases drain flow speed and eliminates shifting
- Constructed of vitreous china
- 3/4 in. top spud
- 14-1/8 in. extended rim allows for ADA installation
- Replaces K-4904-ET and K-4960-ET Bardon urinals
- Same rough-in dimensions as K-4904 and K-4960 Bardon urinals
One Year Limited Warranty
There are no reviews yet.