Known as 1 of the industry’s top toilets, the Gerber Avalanche is perfect for new construction or repair and remodel. The 2-piece high efficiency toilet operates at a conservative 1.28 GPF (4.8 Lpf) without sacrificing performance. Its reliability and performance also stems from its top-of-the-line components 3 in. flush valve, fully glazed trapway and dual siphon set to name a few. This model features an elongated bowl for additional comfort.
- Use with Gerber bowls GAV21828, AV-21-852, AV-21862
- Color-matched, metal side tank lever with solid durable brass arm
- 3 in. flush valve for maximum water flow and flushing power
- WaterSense certified, 1.28gpf/4.8Lpf High Efficiency Toilet (HET) to save 20% more water (vs 1.6 gpf/6 Lpf toilet) and money!
- Corrosion resistant Fluidmaster flapper for long lasting operation and easy replacement
- 12″ Rough-in
- Double nut, multi-point tank-to-bowl mounting system for easy tool-free installation
- Best-in-Class Fluidmaster 400A Fill Valve for durable, long lasting anti-siphon operation and easy replacement
- Drain line carry 60 feet
- Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China, refer to attached warranty for more details
- cUPC Certified, and meets CSA and UPC Standards
Limited Lifetime on Vitreous China, refer to attached warranty for more details
There are no reviews yet.