QUICKTRONIC High Efficiency, (QHE) energy-saving electronic T8 ballasts offer several advantages. Offers the Same Light, Less Power. Up to 6% in energy savings compared to standard T8 low power electronic ballasts without compro-mising light output. Parallel Circuitry keeps remaining lamps lit if one or more go out. Lamp Striation Control (LSC): T8 energy saving lamps should be operated above 60 degree F, but under certain conditions the lamps may striate. LSC circuitry may minimize or eliminate this condition, however there are limited applications where LSC circuitry may not entirely mitigate lamp striations.
- High efficiency systems over 90% efficient
- Lamp Striation Control (LSC)
- Universal voltage (120-Volt to 277-Volt)
- Virtually eliminates lamp flicker
- RoHS compliant
- Lead-free solder and manufacturing