The Oatey 103 Series Offset Shower Drain with Receptor Base and Stainless Steel Strainer is for use with preformed shower stall bases. It features an offset design that allows for a 1-1/2 in. margin of error when roughing in the pre-formed shower stall base. The drain top accommodates Oatey 4-1/4 in. Universal Snap-Tite Strainers. Oatey products have earned the trust of plumbing professionals for over 100-years.
- PVC shower drain with receptor base
- Provides a solution when joists can’t be moved
- Includes universal 4-1/4 in. round snap-tite stainless steel strainer
- Drain for use with preformed shower stall bases
- Solvent weld over 2 in. DWV pipe
- Drain body provides 1-1/2 in. offset to work around joists and imperfect slab penetrations
- Fiber and rubber washer provides drain body with airtight seal to the shower base
- Included drain cover helps keep drain clear of unwanted items to keep it flowing freely with fewer clogs
- Strainer snaps onto the drain body after installation
- Drain top also accommodates oatey 4-1/4 in. universal snap-tite strainers, available in a variety of designer finishes (not included)
- Easy to install
1 Year Limited
There are no reviews yet.