The NR83 outdoor model has a maximum of 8.3 GPM. This residential tankless unit heats water up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and meets federal and state air quality standards, which are below 20 PPM Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment. This unit can only be installed outdoors.
- Nr83OD provides enough hot water to run from 1 to 2 hot water appliances at 1 time
- No venting is required for this outdoor model
- 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger, 5 parts, plus all Noritz models features a 1-year in-home warranty
- ENERGY STAR qualified tankless water heater is highly efficient and uses up to 40% less energy than storage water heater models
- Model is for residential outdoor installations only
- Non-condensing technology
- Superior grade heat exchanger
- Ultra low NOx non-condensing model is for mid-level hot water demand
- Energy savings
- Tankless gas water heaters are more cost efficient than electric models
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: " This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov"