NORITZ is proud to introduce our most efficient tankless heaters, the next generation in tankless technology condensing heaters. This innovation utilizes a dual heat exchanger, a fusion of stainless steel and copper heat exchangers. The 100% stainless steel component captures the residual heat from the exhaust temperature to preheat the incoming water before it runs through the main copper heat exchanger. This results in dramatic reduction of carbon dioxide and increases the heaters’ efficiency level to over 93%.
- This outdoor model does not require any expensive venting
- Maximum flow rate capacity of up to 11.1 GPM at 30 degree temperature rise
- Heat exchanger manufactured with commercial grade copper, 25% thicker piping than standard models
- Gas consumption ranges from 16,000 to 199,900 BTUh
- Minimum activation flow rate 0.5 GPM
- Available temperature settings up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Cold water connection size 3/4 in.
- Hot water connection size 3/4 in.
- Gas connection size 3/4 in.
- Power supply 120 VAC
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.