With more power than any tankless water heater in its class, the NR98SV series is ideal for mid-size homes with up to 4 showers depending on the specific area you are in. With its Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection and high elevation adjustment. PVC cannot be used for venting. This unit has an available temperature setting of up to 140 degree F.
- Standard input - gas consumption ranges from 16,000 BTUh to 199,900 BTUh
- Capacity range - flow rates from 0.5 GPM up to 9.8 GPM
- Durable steel casing with polyester coating
- Heat exchanger - manufactured with commercial grade copper, 25% thicker piping than standard models
- Available temperature settings up to 140 degree
- Cold water connection size: 3/4 in.
- Hot water connection size
- Power supply 120-Volt AC (60 Hz)
- Exhaust vent material requirements category III stainless steel
- Exhaust vent diameter requirements 4 in.
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov