Our NRC711 series is perfect for homes with 1-3 showers. When properly sized, they provide an endless supply of hot water to an entire home. With state-of-the-art gas combustion technology, Noritz burners maximize output and provide temperature stability while maintaining low emissions. Built-in features include safety lock-out, freeze protection, and high elevation adjustment.
- This ENERGY STAR rated model has a 12-year heat exchanger warranty
- Standard burner high performance single flame burner
- Fully modulating burner automatically adjusts burner level accordingly
- Turbo flow up to 7.1 GPM at 30 degree (Fahrenheit) temperature rise (6.5 GPM at 45 degree rise)
- Direct ignition no standby pilot light
- Thermal fuse automatic overheat protection system
- Resin coated PC board increases durability and protection from elements
- Automatic air regulator monitors internal temperature/maximizes burner efficiency
- Cold water connection size 3/4 in.
- Hot water connection size 3/4 in.
- Gas connection size 3/4 in.
- Safety lock out default maximum 120 degrees Fahrenheit (refer to owner's manual for higher temp)
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65warnings.ca.gov