Featuring an integrated recirculation pump and heat exchangers composed of high quality stainless steel, the NRCR is designed to provide homeowners with reliable and faster hot water for years to come. The NRCRs revolutionary burner control eliminates issues with high incoming water temperatures in the summer by reducing effective BTU output to less than 5,000 BTU, an industry first. Noritz' NRCR models feature an integrated recirculation pump, stainless steel heat exchangers with 15 year warranty, and are the only units with a pump that is flex vent capable.
- NRCR has a 0.95 UEF rating, making it one of the most efficient units in the industry
- NRCR units feature three recirculation modes: 1. on-demand mode 2. recirculation mode 3. crossover mode
- This revolutionary tankless water heater features a super low BTU mode with its burner control, which reduces BTU output to less than 5,000 BTU.
- Built with an integrated pump allowing a 1/2 in. loop with a length of up to 200 ft. (or 3/4 in. up to 500 ft.), the longest in the industry
- NRCR has a default learning mode that adjusts to your hot water usage
- NRCR features a 15 year warranty on its heat exchanger, which is composed of high quality stainless steel and designed for easier serviceability
- Unit is Wi-fi-capable, which allows for wireless control from your smart device, the NWC-adapter is sold separately on HomeDepot.com.
- NRCR can be installed indoors or outdoors; outdoor installations require an outdoor vent cap, VC-6-1, sold separately.
- On-demand recirculation mode requires the WLB, wireless on-demand button kit, sold separately.
- Crossover recirculation mode requires a crossover bypass valve kit (CSV-BPK), sold separately
Proposition 65 Information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. for more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov