The 5-Watt (75-Watt Equivalent) Newhouse Lighting T3 Doubele-Ended RSC Base Bulb is the perfect substitute for an old halogen T3 bulb. The T3 LED light bulb has a low-heat feature what will keep it cool during long working hours, unlike halogens which tend to get extremely hot. This smart alternative to halogen bulbs uses up to 80% less energy than Halogen bulbs- and uses only 5-Watt of power to emit the same amount of light, has a color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin for low heat, brightness is 500 Lumens and 35,000 average lifespan. This unique bulb is suitable for damp locations, so you won't have to worry about weathering or humidity damaging your bulb. Compliant with FCC Standards, this bulb has no electromagnetic interference. It is also compliant with RoHS to ensure that it is Mercury and Lead Free. Mercury-free and other pollutant-free properties make this bulb safer. This soft white, compact LED bulb is ideal for any space: Landscape Malibu Cast Metal Tier Light, Malibu Porche lights, Cabinet, Closet, Outdoor patio, Under counter Lights, Indoor and Outdoor Fixtures, Landscaping Lights, Deck Lighting, Garden Lights and other lights that are compatible with T3 base. This bulb comes in a convenient 4-pack for ultimate value.
- LED bulb: T3 double-ended bulb; 120-Volt
- Color temperature: 3,000K for low heat, cool and soft white light
- Brightness: 500 Lumens
- LED bulb lifetime: lasts up to 3-4 times as 75-Watt halogen lamps with an average life of 35,000 hours
- Satisfaction guaranteed: at Newhouse Lighting, we focus all efforts on providing you with sensible, stylish and efficient LED lighting products; all of our LED desk lamps are designed to last to a minimum of 35,000 hours with a manufacturers defect warranty of 5 years; we stand by our quality
- Warning: please be advised that since these bulbs are extremely efficient LEDs, they may flicker or not function correctly when used with older halogen fixtures due to some fixtures having a minimum wattage requirement, please check the specifications for your fixtures before installing our bulbs